A criminal case was booked against well known comedian Venu Madhav yesterday in Hyderabad. Charges were filed against the actor after his pet dog bit a young boy in Kushaiguda. The boy’s father filed a case at the Kushaiguda Police Station.
Venu Madhav reportedly brought his dog out for a walk and was taking it around, when the incident happened. Charges were filed under IPC section 289, which deals with negligent conduct related to animals.
Venu Madhav did not comment on the issue.
- Niharika credits uncle Chiranjeevi for her acting skills
- Talented director happy with Savyasachi’s output
- Mohanlal thanks AP govt for the Nandi honor
- MCA’s title song to be out soon
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?