A criminal case was booked against well known comedian Venu Madhav yesterday in Hyderabad. Charges were filed against the actor after his pet dog bit a young boy in Kushaiguda. The boy’s father filed a case at the Kushaiguda Police Station.
Venu Madhav reportedly brought his dog out for a walk and was taking it around, when the incident happened. Charges were filed under IPC section 289, which deals with negligent conduct related to animals.
Venu Madhav did not comment on the issue.
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
- Amala Paul to romance Malayalam star hero
- Press Note : “Godavari all set for Detroit launch on July 22”
Articles that might interest you