A criminal case was booked against well known comedian Venu Madhav yesterday in Hyderabad. Charges were filed against the actor after his pet dog bit a young boy in Kushaiguda. The boy’s father filed a case at the Kushaiguda Police Station.
Venu Madhav reportedly brought his dog out for a walk and was taking it around, when the incident happened. Charges were filed under IPC section 289, which deals with negligent conduct related to animals.
Venu Madhav did not comment on the issue.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you