A Telugu novelist named Syamala Rani filed a police case against hotshot producer Dil Raju, alleging that the producer had plagiarized her novel ‘Na Manasu Ninnu Kore’ for his film Mr. Perfect. The Madhapur police have filed cases under the sections 120A, 415 and 420 in this regard.
Mr. Perfect starred Prabhas, Kajal and Taapsee as the main leads. The film released in April, 2011. This romantic family drama was directed by Dasaradh and it was a huge hit at the box-office. Dil Raju is yet to comment on the plagiarism charges.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon