On Wednesday, Kamal took to Twitter and requested his fans not to distribute the Siddha medicine, ‘nilavembu kudineer’. Kamal said that the main ingredient in the medicine caused infertility. These statements by Kamal have sparked off a huge debate.
An activist named G Devarajan filed a complaint with the Chennai Police Commissioner, alleging that Kamal’s statements might instigate violence. “He has used people’s fears to his advantage,” Devarajan said in his complaint. “With this, Kamal has proved himself to be a horrible actor and anti-Tamil Nadu,” Devarajan added.
- Savyasachi’s latest schedule details
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks with a Tamil director?
- There’s no stopping Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US