We all know what kind of controversies RGV’s Vangaveeti created during the time of its release. Now, Vangaveeti Radha has filed a case in the high court stating that RGV’s Vangaveeti had showcased his family in a bad light.
A petition has been filed earlier today and the investigation is currently on. Vangaveeti was based on the life of Vangaveeti Ranga and how he created a ruckus during the early 80’s in the city of Vijayawada.
Vangaveethi Radha, son of Ranga also fought hard to stall the release but nothing happened during that time. We now need to see how RGV responds to this in the court of law.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking openin
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many