In an unexpected jolt, Hindu Makkal Katchchi, a fringe right wing group based in Tamil Nadu, filed a police complaint, demanding a ban on Bigg Boss Tamil. The HMK further demanded immediate arrest of the show’s host Kamal Haasan and other participants.
The HMK alleged that the show is damaging Tamil culture and further said that the participants are mouthing obscene statements and are going 75 per cent nude while on the show. The HMK sought an immediate arrest of Oviya, Namitha, Ganja Karuppu and Harathi among other participants.
- Balakrishnudu gets censor clearance
- Touch Chesi Choodu gets a release date
- Update on Star hero’s cameo in Pawan film
- PSPK’s first look gets a date
- Jawaan’s trailer to be out soon