Whenever a star hero’s film releases, diehard fans create a lot of hype and hungama by arranging midnight and benefit shows across the Twin Telugu States. Often, the ticket rates of these special shows touch Rs.1,500 per ticket and it leads to severe criticism.
On the eve of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s latest release, Katamarayudu, a few fraudsters in the guise of Pawan Kalyan fans tricked several gullible Pawan fans in Nellore by selling the benefit show tickets in black and charging hundreds and thousands of rupees.
Quickly acting on this menace, Nellore Pawan Kalyan fans association’s leader K.Venkateswarlu filed a complaint with the DSP Venkatramudu, requesting him to take necessary action against the black marketeers. Venkateswarlu lamented that real fans could not get tickets due to this black marketing.
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed
- Nagarjuna to unveil the trailer of Lakshmi’s Wife of Ram
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date