Yesterday, film star and Jana Sena President Pawan Kalyan took to Twitter and vented out his dissent on the Supreme Court’s order to stand up for the National Anthem in movie theaters. Pawan said that cinema halls have been turned into ‘Testing Grounds’ to prove one’s patriotism.
Taking offence to Pawan tweets, a High Court lawyer today filed a petition against Pawan Kalyan at the Saroor Nagar police station for disrespecting the National Anthem. The lawyer alleged that Pawan is instigating the people with his false propaganda against the Supreme Court.
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock
- Good buzz for Tharun Bhaskar’s next
- Pooja Hegde is all praises for Prabhas
- Even the trollers will love my role-Keerthy Suresh