Catherine Tresa, the ravishing Kerala beauty who impressed everyone with her sizzling act in Allu Arjun’s Iddarammayilatho, has bagged a big ticket film yet again. Catherine has been roped in to play one of the lead roles in the yet to be titled Simbu-Sri Raghava’s film. Apparently, Catherine got this offer when Trisha chose to walk of this project.
Even though she has good looks and decent performing skills, Catherine could not manage to make it big in Telugu and Tamil films. Her last Tamil film, Madras, though critically acclaimed, did not yield her much fame.
In Telugu, the actress will soon be seen in Gunasekhar’s historical drama Rudramadevi. Let us hope that Catherine will strike big with Simbu’s film.
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album
- Ram-Dil Raju project from March
- Aadhi’s role to be quite interesting in Bhaagmathie