Catherine Tresa, the ravishing Kerala beauty who impressed everyone with her sizzling act in Allu Arjun’s Iddarammayilatho, has bagged a big ticket film yet again. Catherine has been roped in to play one of the lead roles in the yet to be titled Simbu-Sri Raghava’s film. Apparently, Catherine got this offer when Trisha chose to walk of this project.
Even though she has good looks and decent performing skills, Catherine could not manage to make it big in Telugu and Tamil films. Her last Tamil film, Madras, though critically acclaimed, did not yield her much fame.
In Telugu, the actress will soon be seen in Gunasekhar’s historical drama Rudramadevi. Let us hope that Catherine will strike big with Simbu’s film.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you