The outspoken Catherine Tresa was all over the headlines after she was shown the door from Khaidi No 150’s special song. Not loosing hope, the talented actress has moved forward and has signed a new Tamil film.
The latest update coming in from Chennai reveals that Catherine has been selected to play the lead in Prabhu Deva’s new Tamil film. Touted to be an action comedy, this film has been titled ‘Yung Mung Sung’.
The shooting of this film will kick start soon and both Prabhu Deva and Catherine will be seen in quite funny avatars. This is a crucial project for the actress as the success of this film will surely bring her career back on track.
- Murugadoss confirms Thalapathy62’s release date in style
- Jai Simha and Gang’s latest Krishna collections
- Naga Chaitanya’s new movie shooting starts at a college in Koti
- Agnyaathavaasi’s latest Krishna collections
- Ravi Teja Bowls Over Raashi With His Compliments