Catherine Tresa is perhaps one actress who made a very promising debut and then failed to realise that potential. With her striking good looks and a great physique, Catherine was top heroine material.
But she was relegated to special roles and ultra glam appearances. This has reportedly upset Catherine. Though she has tasted success in Tamil, she is yet to get a major break in Telugu.
In addition to the lack of offers in Telugu, Catherine is also unhappy about being typecast in glamour roles. “I can act and I don’t want to do only glamour roles which don’t have any scope for acting”, she was quoted as saying by a leading daily.
- Aadhi’s role to be quite interesting in Bhaagmathie
- Rana Daggubati In Sonakshi Sinha, Karan Johar’s Next
- Padmaavat is a beautiful tribute to Rani Padmavati: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Producers confirm Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake’s director
- Tik TikTik’s trailer impresses