Director Gunasekhar is going through a rough phase at the Box-office, as his last few films turned out to be duds. But he has put all of that behind him and he is now getting ready with his next film ‘RudramaDevi’.
Gunasekhar has managed to rope in an interesting star cast for this big budget period drama. The latest entrant into the film is Catherine Tresa. She will be seen as princess Annambika in the movie. The character will be seen as the love interest of Gona Ganna Reddy. Anushka and Rana Daggubati are the main leads in the movie. Krishnam Raju is playing a crucial role in the movie .
Illayaraja is composing the music of this film and massive sets have been erected for the film under the supervision of veteran art Director Thota Tharani. Gunasekhar also happens to be the director of this movie.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you