Malayali beauty Catherine Tresa impressed everyone with her performance in the recently released political drama, Nene Raju Nene Mantri. As per the latest reports, Catherine has signed yet another Telugu biggie.
Catherine has reportedly been chosen to play the female lead in the Telugu remake of the Tamil hit, Bogan. The film stars Ravi Teja reprising Jayam Ravi and Jai Lava Kusa’s villain Ronit Roy donning Aravind Swami’s role from the Tamil original. Lakshman, who had directed the Tamil original, will direct the Telugu version as well.
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Raai Laxmi’s Julie 2 Based On True Story Of An Actress?