Malayali beauty Catherine Tresa impressed everyone with her performance in the recently released political drama, Nene Raju Nene Mantri. As per the latest reports, Catherine has signed yet another Telugu biggie.
Catherine has reportedly been chosen to play the female lead in the Telugu remake of the Tamil hit, Bogan. The film stars Ravi Teja reprising Jayam Ravi and Jai Lava Kusa’s villain Ronit Roy donning Aravind Swami’s role from the Tamil original. Lakshman, who had directed the Tamil original, will direct the Telugu version as well.
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani