Malayali beauty Catherine Tresa impressed everyone with her performance in the recently released political drama, Nene Raju Nene Mantri. As per the latest reports, Catherine has signed yet another Telugu biggie.
Catherine has reportedly been chosen to play the female lead in the Telugu remake of the Tamil hit, Bogan. The film stars Ravi Teja reprising Jayam Ravi and Jai Lava Kusa’s villain Ronit Roy donning Aravind Swami’s role from the Tamil original. Lakshman, who had directed the Tamil original, will direct the Telugu version as well.
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash