Catherine Tresa has been missing from action from a long time, although she made quite a few heads turns with her screen presence in Allu Arjun’s Iddarammayilatho last year. Her next Telugu film, Paisa is expected to release sometime later this month; but she has a lot to look forward to later this year.
She has two high profile Tamil projects in hand and one of them is with Atharva. The film’s shooting is making brisk progress and as per the latest reports, it’s said to be a action adventure. The film has been titled as ‘Ganithan’ and TN Santosh is directing the film. Kalaipuli S Dhanu is producing this big budget film and Drums Sivamani is scoring the music.
Apart from this film, she’ll soon begin shooting for her next film which has Karthi in the lead role. In Telugu, she’s going to be seen in Gunasekhar’s Rudhramadevi 3D and Catherine is playing the role of a princess.
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights