Last year, the Enforcement Directorate has slapped former Union Minister Dasari Narayana Rao with charges of money laundering for his alleged connection with a coal block allocation scam. It ordered a thorough probe into this case and recently, he was questioned by CBI for the irregularities in the allocation and it has seized a property worth Rs 2 crore belonging to him. He served as a minister of state for coal between 2004 and 2008 under the UPA regime.
In a major setback for him, today the CBI has included him and few others in the charge sheet after a deep investigation into the case. Jindal Steel and Power Limited (JSPL) director Naveen Jindal is also included in the list of 14 members. The charge sheet will be perused by a special CBI court on Thursday.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you