Like we expected a few days ago, Chandra Babu Naidu is said to be actively preparing a special package for the Telugu Film Industry in a bid to encourage investments in the Seemandhra region. The special package is said to contain a mixture of incentives, tax breaks and land grants.
The Film Industry has the potential to bring lots of employment and hard cash to a state and that is why Chandra Babu is keen on attracting the Industry bigwigs. While all the established film infrastructure in Hyderabad will thrive and remain intact, new ventures might be established in Seemandhra.
This news might be officially announced after Chandra Babu Naidu is sworn in as the Chief Minister. Some Industry bigwigs are reportedly looking into the finer details of this special package.
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you