It’s celebrations time for Mega family members. With Chiru’s youngest daughter Srija all set to tie the knot on the 28th of this month, the entire family is busy with the pre-wedding festivities. On Wednesday, the ‘bride making’ ritual took place at Allu Arvind’s residence and the entire event was supervised by Allu Arjun and his wife Sneha.
A grand Sangeet ceremony will be organized on the 27th at Chiru’s farmhouse in Bengaluru. Incidentally, Ram Charan’s birthday falls on the same date and it’s double celebrations for the Mega family.
Srija will tie the knot with Hyderabad-based businessman Kalyan at 9 pm on the 28th of March in Bengaluru. A lavish reception will be held for Chiru’s close friends on March 31st in Hyderabad.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI