Nowadays, benefit shows have become quite common for all big ticket films of Tollywood. Irrespective of the ticket prices, audience are showing a lot of interest to watch these films in the wee hours. The same thing is happening for Ram Charan’s Bruce Lee.
As the movie is gearing up for a grand release on October 16th, special arrangements are being made for benefit shows in Hyderabad. As per the latest update, the early morning show of Bruce Lee will be screened in Sri Ramulu theater in Moosapet.
Stars like Sreenu Vaitla, Rakul Preet, Sai Dharam Tej, Kona Venkat, Gopi Mohan, Dil Raju, Gunasekhar, Sundeep Kishan, Rao Ramesh and a whole lot of celebs are expected to grace the event.
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
Articles that might interest you