Nowadays, benefit shows have become quite common for all big ticket films of Tollywood. Irrespective of the ticket prices, audience are showing a lot of interest to watch these films in the wee hours. The same thing is happening for Anushka’s Rudhramadevi.
As the movie is gearing up for a grand release on October 9th, special arrangements are being made for benefit shows in Hyderabad. As per the latest update, the early morning show of Rudhramadevi will be screened in Sri Ramulu theater in Moosapet. Gunasekhar, Dil Raju and a few other noted personalities from Tollywood are expected to grace the event.
The film has an ensemble cast comprising Anushka, Rana, Allu Arjun, Prakash Raj and many other established actors in crucial roles. Music maestro Ilaiyaraaja has composed the tunes and Gunaa Team Works banner is the production house behind this visual extravaganza. Gunasekhar is the director for the film.
- Spectacular VFX in Bharat Ane Nenu’s action sequences
- Star hero confirmed to host Bigg Boss 2?
- Kalyanram’s all-round show in MLA’s trailer
- Given one of my career’s best performances in Rangasthalam: Ram Charan
- Akhil’s next gets a launch date