A disappointed Pooja Bhatt was sent home after Censor Board refused to certify her film ‘Jism 2’ . The Board has asked Pooja to delete atleast 50% of the lovemaking scenes in the film. The scenes were reportedly too long and intense, prompting the board to refuse certification.
As the release date has already been announced, let us see whether Pooja will accede to the requests of the board or stay firm. For now, this news adds to the hype and buzz surrounding Sunny Leone and the film.
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India