According to the latest buzz, Naga Chaitanya has been confirmed to play the lead role in the Telugu remake of the Malayalam hit Premam. Radha Krishna, who earlier made Trivikram’s Julayi and S/O Satyamurthy, has acquired the Telugu remake rights of Premam.
The Telugu version will be directed by Chandoo Mondeti of Nikhil’s Karthikeya fame. More details of this project will be revealed soon.
- Underworld backdrop for young hero’s next
- Sudheer Babu’s next launched
- Prudhvi’s comedy to be highlight of Balakrishnudu
- Ajith’s next gets a title
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look?