According to the latest buzz, Naga Chaitanya has been confirmed to play the lead role in the Telugu remake of the Malayalam hit Premam. Radha Krishna, who earlier made Trivikram’s Julayi and S/O Satyamurthy, has acquired the Telugu remake rights of Premam.
The Telugu version will be directed by Chandoo Mondeti of Nikhil’s Karthikeya fame. More details of this project will be revealed soon.
- CCS police to issue notices to MM Keeravani
- Date locked for Kaala’s teaser?
- Sukumar’s liking for detail to be showcased in Rangasthalam
- Srikanth launches his mobile App
- Bellamkonda Sai’s next project is now official