According to the latest buzz, Naga Chaitanya has been confirmed to play the lead role in the Telugu remake of the Malayalam hit Premam. Radha Krishna, who earlier made Trivikram’s Julayi and S/O Satyamurthy, has acquired the Telugu remake rights of Premam.
The Telugu version will be directed by Chandoo Mondeti of Nikhil’s Karthikeya fame. More details of this project will be revealed soon.
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
- Maruthi sets the bar high with Mahanubhavudu’s trailer
- Spyder clears its Tamil censor formalities
Articles that might interest you