Chaitanya Dantuluri, who had directed Baanam, is directing a song in Oh My Friend. This song is currently being shot on the Pune-Mumbai Highway. Although Venu Sriram, the director of Oh My Friend was supposed to direct this final song as well, he had to stay back in Hyderabad to supervise the post-production of the film. However, this isn’t a first instance where a director has lent his support for another director. In the past, Anand Ranga had pitched in for Bhaskar during the shooting of Orange where some songs were shot under Anand Ranga’s supervision.
Siddharth, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Navdeep play lead roles in Oh My Friend. Dil Raju is producing the film and Vijay K Chakravarthy is the cinematographer. Rahul Raj has composed the music. The film is expected to hit the screens on November 11.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours