Akkineni Naga Chaitanya has teamed up with ‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe’ director Vijay Kumar Konda for a new movie. The film’s shoot has started and this schedule will go on until the 23rd of this month.
The production team has not finalised the title officially, but industry personnel say that ‘Oka Laila Kosam’ is under consideration. This movie is expected to be a romantic entertainer, with a good dose of comedy.
The movie is being readied for a possible release next summer.
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
- 100% Entertainment Tax exemption for Poorna
- Megastar To Grace IIFA Utsavam 2017
Articles that might interest you