Akkineni Naga Chaitanya has teamed up with ‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe’ director Vijay Kumar Konda for a new movie. The film’s shoot has started and this schedule will go on until the 23rd of this month.
The production team has not finalised the title officially, but industry personnel say that ‘Oka Laila Kosam’ is under consideration. This movie is expected to be a romantic entertainer, with a good dose of comedy.
The movie is being readied for a possible release next summer.
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
- Shocking! NBW Issued Against Suriya, Sathyaraj
- Chalapati Rao apologises finally
- Manchu Manoj Nominates Five Celebs For A Noble Cause
- Bunny Praises His Favourite Music Director
Articles that might interest you