But this young and talented actor has recently joined twitter and he is expressing his feelings more openly on this platform.
The actor says that ‘Manam’ was more than a film for him. ” Manam was way more than just another movie for me it was an opportunity to learn and live with thatha as a actor , Moments that will live with me forever , means a lot to me that u guys liked the trailer. thank u. Love”, he tweeted.
The first theatrical trailer of Manam has been making waves for its feel good factor and some superb visuals. Then movie is going to release in May.
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Acting Has Really Disciplined Me : Kiara Advani
- Ram Charan gears up for Memu Saitham shoot
- Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sweet Gesture Bowls Over Fans