Movie moghul Dr. D. Ramanaidu is all set to produce a new film with his grandson, Akkineni Naga Chaitanyam, in the lead. The film is going to be an official remake of the Punjabi film ‘Singh vs Kaur’ and regular shooting will begin from the month of December.
Tamanna is expected to be the heroine in this movie. The Punjabi film was produced by Dr. Ramanaidu himself and the story is being slightly altered for the Telugu version. Gippy Grewal and Surveen Chawla essayed the lead roles in the Punjabi version.
The Telugu version is also expected to be high on comedy and entertainment. Other details like the choice of director and music director have not been revealed at this point of time.
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
- KTR appreciates Katamarayudu
- Mahesh Babu’s special gesture for his personal trainer
- Cyber Crime cops act on Katamarayudu pirated links
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
Articles that might interest you