From the past few weeks, the makers of Naga Chaitanya’s Majnu were on the look out for the third heroine in the remake of Malayalam hit Premam. Latest update reveals that model turned actress, Isha Sharma has been roped in as the female lead.
Isha is Chirutha fame Neha Sharma’s younger sister. Shruthi Haasan and Anupama Parameswaran have already been chosen as the other two leads in the film which is directed by Chandoo Mondeti. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- Allu Arjun’s special plan for overseas promotions
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Poll : How much will DJ collect on the first day?
- 2.0’s trailer will be a special treat for fans
- Popular comedian launches second film as a hero
Articles that might interest you