Naga Chaitanya’s new film in the direction of Soggade fame Kalyan Krishna is moving at a brisk pace. The latest update reveals that the film’s shoot is going in Vizag currently and some key scenes are being shot on the outskirts of the city.
Reports suggest that the film has turned out quite well till now and Chaitu is doing a superb job in his role. Rakul Preet plays the female lead in this film which has music by Devi Sri Prasad.
Annapurna Studios will produce this romantic drama which will be on the lines of Ninne Pelladutha.
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser becomes Tollywood’s most liked in just 6 hours
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?
- Rahul-Sushanth’s Chi La Sow to be wrapped up today
- It’s 5 million for Mahesh Babu
- Dandupalyam 3 gets a new date