Naga Chaitanya’s new film in the direction of Soggade fame Kalyan Krishna is moving at a brisk pace. The latest update reveals that the film’s shoot is going in Vizag currently and some key scenes are being shot on the outskirts of the city.
Reports suggest that the film has turned out quite well till now and Chaitu is doing a superb job in his role. Rakul Preet plays the female lead in this film which has music by Devi Sri Prasad.
Annapurna Studios will produce this romantic drama which will be on the lines of Ninne Pelladutha.
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Top Actress Approached For NTR Biopic?
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Gautham Menon Opens Up About Dhruva Nachathiram