Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna of Kirik Party fame made an impressive debut in Tollywood with Naga Shaurya’s super hit comedy entertainer, Chalo. The actress will next be seen in Vijay Deverakonda’s forthcoming film which is being directed by Parasuram.
Now, Rashmika has been named Bangalore Times’ Most Desirable Woman 2017. Rashmika has gone past popular Kannada actresses like Kriti Kharbanda, Shruti Hariharan, Srinidhi Shetty and Shraddha Srinath to clinch the top slot. Incidentally, Rashmika’s beau and her Kirik Party co-star Rakshit Shetty has been declared Bangalore Times’ Most Desirable Man 2017.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans