Naga Shaurya’s latest romantic entertainer, Chalo, released on February 2 amid an intense competition from Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Chudu and Anushka’s Bhaagamathie. However, the film is having a solid run at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and in overseas.
Chalo is already inching towards the break even mark in most areas and trade circles are predicting that Chalo will be the biggest hit in Naga Shaurya’s career. To celebrate this grand success, Chalo’s team will be going on a success tour from tomorrow (Feb 5), starting with Rayalaseema.
Tomorrow, the team will greet the audience in Tirupathi, Madanapalle, Kadiri and Anantapur. And on Feb 6, the team will head to Cuddapah, Proddutur, Nandyal and Kurnool. More details regarding the success tour will be revealed soon.
Chalo stars Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna as the female lead. The film is directed by debutant Venky Kudumula and produced by Naga Shaurya’s parents Usha and Shankar Prasad. Mahathi Swara Sagar has composed the music.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23