Praveen Sattaru’s latest film Chandamama Kathalu is all set to hit the screens on April 25. Earlier, the makers had planned to release the film in mid-March; however, it was postponed at the last minute since the makers felt that the film deserves a bigger audience.
The film stars Lakshmi Manchu, Krishnudu, Kishore, Naresh, Aamani, Chaitanya Krishna, Richa Panai, Abhijeet, Naga Shourya, Isha Ranganath and Shamili in lead roles. It’s an anthology film consisting of eight stories among which seven are said to be a writer’s imagination. Lakshmi Manchu is playing the role of an ex-model; whereas Naresh and Aamani are playing the role of a couple. Krishnudu will be seen as a young guy who’s eager to get married and how all these stories come together forms the crux of the story.
Mickey J Meyer has scored the music and Chanakya Booneti has produced it under A Working Dream production banner.
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
Articles that might interest you