Praveen Sattaru, who directed ‘Life Before Wedding’ and ‘Routine Love Story’, is all set to begin work on a new film soon. This venture has been titled ‘Chandamama Kathalu’ and it has a glittering star cast.
Sai Kumar, Naresh, Lakshmi Manchu, Aamani, Sowmya Bollapragada, Chaitanya Krishna and Krishnudu are going to be seen in lead roles. The movie is expected to be an amalgamation of 8 different sub plots. Mickey J Meyer is composing the tunes for the film.
Shooting is expected to begin soon and more details will be revealed soon. Praveen Sattaru made a good impression with ‘Life Before Wedding’, so let us wish him the very best for this upcoming project.
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover