Praveen Sattaru, who directed ‘Life Before Wedding’ and ‘Routine Love Story’, is all set to begin work on a new film soon. This venture has been titled ‘Chandamama Kathalu’ and it has a glittering star cast.
Sai Kumar, Naresh, Lakshmi Manchu, Aamani, Sowmya Bollapragada, Chaitanya Krishna and Krishnudu are going to be seen in lead roles. The movie is expected to be an amalgamation of 8 different sub plots. Mickey J Meyer is composing the tunes for the film.
Shooting is expected to begin soon and more details will be revealed soon. Praveen Sattaru made a good impression with ‘Life Before Wedding’, so let us wish him the very best for this upcoming project.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat