Praveen Sattaru’s upcoming film Chandamama Kathalu is all set to hit the screens on April 25 and the entire team is eagerly waiting to see the response from the audience. It’s one of the very few films in Telugu which has multiple stories, which are connected in the end and those who have seen it, can’t stop raving about it.
Anil Sunkara, who is helping the team in distribution and release, said, “Praveen Sattaru has done a great job and I am really happy to join hands with the team to release it all over the state. We are planning to organise a premiere on April 19.” Talking to the media, Lakshmi Manchu, who played the role of an ex-model, said, “I am happy and proud to be part of such a good film. I can vouch for Praveen Sattaru’s vision and say that Chandamama Kathalu will be a landmark film in Telugu film industry.”
The film also stars Naresh, Aamani, Chaitanya Krishna, Abhijeet, Richa Panai, Naga Shourya, Shamili, Isha Ranganath, Kishore and Krishnudu. Mickey J Meyer has scored the music.
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience