Gunnam Gangaraju is jumping onto the VFX bandwagon in a big way, if the making of his latest film Chandamama Lo Amrutham is anything to go by. So far, he has directed two films – Little Soldiers and Amma Cheppindhi and apart from these two, he has written the dialogues and story for few other films like Aithe, Anukokunda Oka Roju and Katha. For Chandamama Lo Amrutham, a special set has been erected in Annapurna Studios and the VFX team will recreate spectacular visuals of the moon and space in general for the film.
On the whole, the film’s post production itself will reportedly take about four months and there’ll be 50 minutes of graphics in the film. Chandamama Lo Amrutham is based on the hit sitcom Amrutham, which was created by Gunnam Gangaraju in the early 2000s. Srinivas Avasarala, Dhanya Balakrishna, Inturi Vasu, Harish and Shiva Narayana are playing the lead roles. The film is said to be a laugh riot and it’s likely to hit the screens in August.
- Balakrishna responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Allu Sirish to clash with Akhil this Christmas
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Young hero’s next to have four heroines
- Committed to Ambedkar’s ideals till my last breath: Pawan Kalyan