It is a known fact that Naga Chaitanya will be seen in the Telugu remake of the Malayalam industry hit, Premam. From the past few days, several reports were making the rounds that Nithya Menen has been roped in to play one of the female leads in the film.
Denying all these reports, director Chandoo Mondeti has revealed that Nithya was never approached for the film and they are still in search for an actress. Haarika & Haasini Creations banner produces this film which will go on floors soon.
- Bollywood actress secretly ties the Knot
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s Lucknow schedule ends abruptly
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
Articles that might interest you