Sometime back, we had reported that Trisha will be seen sharing screen space opposite Sidharth in the sequel of last year’s hit film Chandrakala. Shooting of this film was wrapped up earlier today and the post production is currently under way.
Titled Aranmanai-2 in Tamil, this film is directed by Sundar C. Hansika plays the central character in this horror comedy which has a host of other stars as well. Aranamai was dubbed in Telugu as Chandrakala and ended up doing decent business in both the Telugu states.
The makers have decided to release both the versions during Pongal 2016.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Disha Patani excited to shoot for Sangamithra
- Star directors to play key roles in Mahanati
- NTR’s next becomes hot topic of discussion
- Ram Charan gives an insight into Rangasthalam’s vintage setting