Chandrasekhar Yeleti and Sekhar Kammula are two directors who have managed to create unique identities for themselves. Both of them have attempted to make films that are different from the routine masala entertainers that are churned out. So it comes as no surprise that they have mutual respect for each other.
In an interview given to a leading Telugu newspaper today, Chandrasekhar Yeleti had some nice words to say about Sekhar Kammula. “Among the present crop of directors, I like Sekhar Kammula. He is one guy who makes film passion and good taste. He is now remaking Kahani and I am sure he will do a good job”, he said.
Chandrasekhar Yeleti also revealed another interesting snippet. “I wanted to remake Kahani in Telugu as I really loved it. But I got the news about Sekhar Kammula’s project by then”, he said.
Yeleti’s ‘Sahasam’, with Gopichand in the lead role, is all set for its release soon. The movie will hit the screens either in the last week of May or in the first week of June.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many