Director Chandrasekhar Yeleti is known for his innovative subjects and strong technical values. He has always tried to make films that are not routine commercial entertainers and he is latest movie is currently on floors.
The film has been titled ‘Manamantha’ and it has Mohan Lal and Gautami in lead roles. According to sources, the movie’s screenplay will have a parallel story format, where multiple stories will be dealt with at once. Apparently four stories will be running at the same time in this movie.
The film is expected to hit the screens in the second half of 2016.
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Trvikram to make it official on that day
- Mohan Babu suffers a personal loss