Director Chandrasekhar Yeleti is known for his innovative subjects and strong technical values. He has always tried to make films that are not routine commercial entertainers and he is latest movie is currently on floors.
The film has been titled ‘Manamantha’ and it has Mohan Lal and Gautami in lead roles. According to sources, the movie’s screenplay will have a parallel story format, where multiple stories will be dealt with at once. Apparently four stories will be running at the same time in this movie.
The film is expected to hit the screens in the second half of 2016.
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
Articles that might interest you