Director Chandrasekhar Yeleti is known for his innovative subjects and strong technical values. He has always tried to make films that are not routine commercial entertainers and he is latest movie is currently on floors.
The film has been titled ‘Manamantha’ and it has Mohan Lal and Gautami in lead roles. According to sources, the movie’s screenplay will have a parallel story format, where multiple stories will be dealt with at once. Apparently four stories will be running at the same time in this movie.
The film is expected to hit the screens in the second half of 2016.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you