Director Chandrasekhar Yeleti, who has received a lot of critical acclaim for his work in ‘Manamantha’, is all set to kick start his next film in early 2017,according to the latest reports being heard. Yeleti has reportedly started working on his next script and Nagarjuna’s name is being heard in connection with the same.
Yeleti is going to work on a mature romantic entertainer, as per the talk in Tollywood. The talented filmmaker has been experimenting and innovating with unique storylines throughout his career and this has created a niche fan base for him.
- Nani’s MCA gets a release date
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Vivekam completes censor formalities
- Manoj shines in the intense trailer of Okkadu Migiladu
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
Articles that might interest you