According to the latest reports being heard, the release date of Superstar Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ might be heading for a change. The movie was supposed to come out on July 1st but there are now reports that suggest a change in date to July 15th.
Apparently, the change is being considered as the holy month of Ramzan in countries like Malaysia and the UAE, where Rajinikanth’s films have a solid market, will have a huge impact on the film’s revenues.
So far, no update has come from the team regarding this. Pa Ranjith is directing this movie and Kalaipuli S Thanu is the producer.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many