According to the latest reports being heard, the release date of Superstar Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ might be heading for a change. The movie was supposed to come out on July 1st but there are now reports that suggest a change in date to July 15th.
Apparently, the change is being considered as the holy month of Ramzan in countries like Malaysia and the UAE, where Rajinikanth’s films have a solid market, will have a huge impact on the film’s revenues.
So far, no update has come from the team regarding this. Pa Ranjith is directing this movie and Kalaipuli S Thanu is the producer.
- Fidaa rock steady during the weekdays
- Kalyanram’s New Film Gets A Launch Date
- Star hero to produce films in Hollywood
- Pawan Kalyan cautions fans against fraudsters
- Young actress goes gaga over Balakrishna
Articles that might interest you