According to the latest reports being heard, the release date of Superstar Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ might be heading for a change. The movie was supposed to come out on July 1st but there are now reports that suggest a change in date to July 15th.
Apparently, the change is being considered as the holy month of Ramzan in countries like Malaysia and the UAE, where Rajinikanth’s films have a solid market, will have a huge impact on the film’s revenues.
So far, no update has come from the team regarding this. Pa Ranjith is directing this movie and Kalaipuli S Thanu is the producer.
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink
- Man arrested for hateful video on Pawan Kalyan
- Kesavadasu, first Telugu Talkie Bhakta Prahlada’s lyricist, gets T-govt honor