Young Mega hero Varun Tej is currently busy juggling two crazy projects, Sreenu Vaitla’s Mister and Shekar Kammula’s Fidaa. After wrapping up both the movies, Varun will be commencing his new project, actor turned director Venki Atluri’s directorial debut movie.
The Varun Tej-Venki Atluri project was initially supposed to be produced by Dil Raju, who is producing Fidaa. If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, senior producer BVSN Prasad has taken over this project and he will produce the movie. Young Punjabi beauty Mehreen Kaur is reportedly in talks for the female lead’s role.
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US