After running into various controversies, Kamal Haasan’s latest flick, Uttama Villain finally hit the screens last Saturday. The film has been receiving mixed response from the public, and according to the latest update, 20 minutes of the film have been edited out to make it more crisper.
The family and mature audience have connected well with this film which has Pooja Kumar and Andrea in major roles. Ramesh Aravind is the director of this flick which is presented by C Kalyan in Telugu.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser