After running into various controversies, Kamal Haasan’s latest flick, Uttama Villain finally hit the screens last Saturday. The film has been receiving mixed response from the public, and according to the latest update, 20 minutes of the film have been edited out to make it more crisper.
The family and mature audience have connected well with this film which has Pooja Kumar and Andrea in major roles. Ramesh Aravind is the director of this flick which is presented by C Kalyan in Telugu.
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala is a dance based comic caper
- Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Khaidi No.150 was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting