There was a huge curiosity in the air. People were seen talking about it and when the day finally arrived, all the questions have been answered. We are talking about Govindudu Andarivadele and the 8th film jinx that has haunted many stars in the past. However, Ram Charan has successfully broke that jinx and is on cloud nine now.
GAV released today amid huge fanfare and the talk coming out has been hugely encouraging. Ramcharan’s looks and his performance in the second half are being hailed all over. Krishna Vamsi once again proves that he is the master of weaving interesting stories involving big families and their emotions.
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
Articles that might interest you