Everyone knows that mega star Chiranjeevi is busy shooting for his upcoming film in the direction of V V Vinayak. From the past few weeks, several media houses were reporting that the film has been titled Kathilantodu.
Denying all those rumours, Ram Charan himself revealed in a face book chat that the title in circulation is just a speculation. Adding further, Charan also revealed that he and his production house are planning to release Chiru’s 150th film during Sankranthi 2017.
Meanwhile, Charan is busy giving finishing touches to his upcoming film Dhruva which will release in October.
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon
- Update on Bellamkonda Sai’s Saakshyam
- After Hyderabad, Kakinada awaits AR Rahman’s concert?
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017