The shooting of Ram Charan’s ‘Govindudu Andharivadele’ is going on a brisk pace. Currently, the unit is shooting in Europe, and has just completed shooting for a song in the beautiful locales of Jordan. This schedule will continue till the first week of September and some key scenes will be shot there.
Directed by Krishna Vamshi, this family entertainer features Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead. This film also features Srikanth, Prakash Raj, Jayasudha, Kamilinee Mukherjee in other prominent roles. Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring music for this film which is produced by Bandla Ganesh. ‘GAV’ is slated to release on October 1.
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film gets its launch date
- Manchu Manoj to sport a lean look in his next
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic