The shooting of Ram Charan’s ‘Govindudu Andharivadele’ is going on a brisk pace. Currently, the unit is shooting in Europe, and has just completed shooting for a song in the beautiful locales of Jordan. This schedule will continue till the first week of September and some key scenes will be shot there.
Directed by Krishna Vamshi, this family entertainer features Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead. This film also features Srikanth, Prakash Raj, Jayasudha, Kamilinee Mukherjee in other prominent roles. Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring music for this film which is produced by Bandla Ganesh. ‘GAV’ is slated to release on October 1.
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam stills calls me sir: Nagarjuna
- Star Comedian Surprises Indraganti
Articles that might interest you