One of the most eagerly awaited films of the upcoming festive season, Ram Charan’s Bruce Lee, is fast finishing its post-production formalities, while the film’s shooting part nears completion simultaneously. Already, Charan completed dubbing for the first half of the film and commenced dubbing for the second half yesterday.
Meanwhile, the unit will start shooting for the last song today and the entire shooting part will be wrapped up in three days, leaving enough room for post-production work. The films’ audio and the action-packed trailer, which were released a couple of days ago, turned out to be a huge hit among fans and with less than two weeks for the film’s release, expectations are soaring high with each passing day.
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
Articles that might interest you