Actor Ram Charan is currently busy shooting for Sukumar’s period romantic drama, Rangasthalam 1985, in a village near Rajahmundry. The Mega Powerstar is fighting it out with the goons in a high-voltage fight sequence.
Twin choreographer duo Ram-Laxman are composing the fights under Sukumar’s supervision. Ram Charan is reportedly playing the role of a hearing impaired village youth in the movie. Several on-location stills that showcased Charan’s rugged avatar left his fans impressed.
Samantha is the leading lady in this high budget entertainer. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the project and DSP is scoring the music for it.
- Good films Get Good Reviews : Mahesh Babu
- Special focus for Spyder’s second half
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- RGV unveils the first glimpse of Lakshmi’s NTR
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
Articles that might interest you