Actor Ram Charan is currently busy shooting for Sukumar’s period romantic drama, Rangasthalam 1985, in a village near Rajahmundry. The Mega Powerstar is fighting it out with the goons in a high-voltage fight sequence.
Twin choreographer duo Ram-Laxman are composing the fights under Sukumar’s supervision. Ram Charan is reportedly playing the role of a hearing impaired village youth in the movie. Several on-location stills that showcased Charan’s rugged avatar left his fans impressed.
Samantha is the leading lady in this high budget entertainer. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the project and DSP is scoring the music for it.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise