Ram Charan is currently sweating it out for Sukumar’s period love story, Rangasthalam 1985, in the Godavari region. Charan’s commitment to shoot despite long and odd call sheets and on-location injuries has left his team members spellbound.
According to the latest report published by a leading media agency, Ram Charan is highly satisfied with Rangasthalam’s shooting. Charan himself had said on a couple of occasions that he is thrilled to team up with Sukumar.
Charan will be seen as a village youth in the film. Samantha is his romantic interest and Aadhi Pinisetty, Jagapathi Babu, Prakash Raj and Anasuya play key roles in the movie. Mythri Movie Makers banner is producing the film.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon