Manchu Manoj is the first star listener of his childhood buddy and Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s ongoing period village drama Rangasthalam 1985’s songs. Manoj took to Twitter this morning and said songs of Rangasthalam are haunting him.
Manoj and Charan’s friendship dates back to several years. Charan recently surprised his friend by making him listen to Rangasthalam’s songs. “Can’t wait for the audio and the movie,” Manoj said excitedly after listening to them. When a fan asked Manoj to describe Charan in one word, “Bangaram’, pat replied Manoj.
— Manoj Kumar Manchu❤️ (@HeroManoj1) November 5, 2017
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise