Mega Power Star Ram Charan is leaving for Iceland today to shoot for his film ‘Nayak’. The super hit song ‘Subhaleka Rasukunna’ from Chiranjeevi’s ‘Kondaveeti Donga’ is being remixed in this film and the visuals will be shot in exotic locations in Iceland. Amala Paul will be seen opposite Charan in this duet.
Shooting of the film is going on at a good pace and Vinayak is the director of the film. Danayya is the producer of the movie and Kajal Aggarwal is the other heroine in the movie. Music has been scored by Thaman. ‘Nayak’ is scheduled for release in early 2013.
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Acting Has Really Disciplined Me : Kiara Advani
- Ram Charan gears up for Memu Saitham shoot
- Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sweet Gesture Bowls Over Fans