Ram Charan had recently wrapped up an action-packed schedule for his upcoming film, Rangasthalam 1985. The film’s director Sukumar has given a week-long holiday for Charan and the actor is presently rejuvenating himself in Kerala.
Apparently, Charan flew down to Kerala via Coimbatore. He is reportedly relaxing at a nature cure spa in the God’s own country. Charan will return to Hyderabad in a few days to resume the shooting. Rangasthalam is expected to be wrapped up by November. The film releases for Sankranthi early next year.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23