Ram Charan is currently producing his father and Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most keenly awaited comeback movie, Khaidi No. 150. Yesterday, Charan and all other Mega heroes celebrated Chiru’s birthday amid hundreds of fans at Shilpa Kala Vedika.
Prior to the event, Charan interacted with media and revealed that fifty percent of Khaidi No. 150’s shooting has been completed and that the entire shooting will be wrapped up by October. He also that director VV Vinayak is giving his blood and sweat to make the film a memorable comeback for Chiru.
Charan also said that he has not taken a decision yet whether to appear in a cameo in Khaidi No. 150 or not.
- FDFS : Highlights from from Rajaratham
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon